Tuesday 2 October 2012

GFTEAM European Seminar Tour 2012 T Shirt!



European Seminar Tour T Shirt!

Available in Small , Medium, large and XL

I will only be doing a run for people who order only so there will be no extras.

If interested please email gfteamlondon@gmail.com with your size and your paypal address for payment.

T shirt is £18 and I can post them.

I will need your order by the 6th of October 2012 (Saturday) because I will be placing the order then. Takes about a week to get printed.

UK orders can be collected at Combat Company Richmond gym or at Legion’s

Prices for international postage:
Postage to Germany -  £4 each (non guaranteed post or you can collect from Instructor Patrick Talmon)
Postage to France - £4 each (non guaranteed post)
Postage to Switzerland - £4 each (non guaranteed post)
Postage to Brazil - £5 each (non guaranteed post)

Remember I need order confirmation and payment by the 6th of October 2012 for me to place the order for you. Thanks!

0 comments: